Imagine That Ventures designs and implements outdoor experiences including interactive stations and activities which promote mental and emotional wellness for participants. Projects are customized for a variety of outdoor spaces, including public parks, trail systems, schools, community centers, urban, suburban, public or private lands.These projects are suitable for individuals and groups of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Our customized stations are designed for zero environmental impact and use features such as metal placards, signs, and boxes which can withstand weather and animals. Stations include directions for activities that promote awareness, healthy mindset, self-care, compassion for others, resilience practices, and an expanded worldview.
Exercises will engage the five senses and rotate with the seasons to help participants sync with the natural environment and to offer a diverse experience for returning visitors.
• Provides a theoretical basis for experiential learning in nature.
• Targets specific goals for mental health, physical wellness, and emotional resilience.
• Uses evidence-based practices and tools to promote holistic wellness.
• Generates an ever-growing handbook of facilitated and/or self-guided nature activities for individuals and/or groups.
• Empowers groups to create experiential wellness parks in their communities.
• Trains facilitators to lead individuals or groups through experiential learning.
Copyright © 2020 Imagine That Ventures - All Rights Reserved.